Sunday, September 28, 2008

Still Here


My activity here probably won't win me any 'Blogger of the Year' awards. Yep - no dreams of internet riches for this guy.

Anyway, some updates:

The mystery oil pressure gauge is working pretty consistently. I had a nice road trip yesterday, going to the eastside to play some golf with some friends. By the end of the round, it was in the mid 70's and perfectly sunny. A beautiful day, and still doing what we can to enjoy the car before permanent winter arrives.

At home, we've started another project. Our upstairs bathroom has been in a state of mild disrepair for the last couple of years, and we've finally worked up the courage to tear it up. Since that will be the focus of my DIY activity for a while, I'm going to unofficially retitle the blog to be 'Old School Bathroom' because that's what it is. We'll do some updating, and I'll be sure to post pictures.

Here's one now. We ripped out the vanity and fiberglass shower insert today. That was the worst. It's in a pile behind our house until we can get to the dump, and I thought you could enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Good idea! Look forward to the new blogging. The bathroom already looked better without anything in it. It's only up from here.