Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just checking in

Not much really happening - the bathroom is done. I won't post any new pictures because the one of the shower is pretty much the best view. Since then, I sweat pipes for the first time, replacing a hose bib that had gone bad at the house. Other than that, I felt it was important to update the blog before Google takes it away from me.

I am starting on a list for 2009, and the Benz will be part of that for sure. I really miss the sunshine right now and am looking forward to the days when we can cruise again. The immediate plan calls for a thorough exterior detail, and to get the hardtop cleaned. That should be straightforward. I'm also planning on redoing the brakes. There's no warning light, but they just don't feel right, and I think it will make a big difference. It's a pretty straightforward procedure, and I think I can save a few hundred bucks by doing it myself. The existence or lack of a tax refund will determine what suspension work gets done.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Good to see a new blog post! You can't leave us all hanging!