Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well...


Life has been crazy. As mentioned earlier, we've been working on our main bath remodel. We started around the 1st weekend in October, and we're getting to the point of impatience with the family. My parents, who were in town to help out are long gone, so it's back to the routine of trying to perform at my day job, then doing what I can in the evening to complete projects. We are really close, and completing the tile shower is all that's left. It's complicated by the fact that I've never ever tiled anything before in my life, and that the shower is really the centerpiece of the bathroom remodel. We're working on the cheap, but I'm trying to shield the world from realizing it. Consequently, we're trying to take our time, and make it look really nice. Here's a quick pic.

As for our Benz, with the hardtop on (pic forthcoming), I'm still getting it out and about. I thought about canceling the insurance and letting it sit, but there are several reasons to keep driving it. So, as long as it's not raining too hard (or snowy), I get a chance to get it out and enjoy. It still runs really strong, and I'm looking forward to getting some projects done in the spring before top-down season starts again.

Enjoy-

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hey, I don't think you'll be able to see shower mold with the brown tile! Hehe. Looks like you are doing a good job, almost done!